The Feeling of Ownership
Feeling like an “Owner” in life isn’t only about managing your finances. We believe the true feeling of ownership comes from taking more initiative and being more proactive in all that you do. Whether it’s teaching yourself a new skill, improving your health and fitness or even deciding to increase your monthly savings by a small amount. We all have the potential to own more of our decisions, our actions and ultimately our future.
Why Join Service Credit Union?
At Service CU, your membership gives you an active stake in the credit union. That’s because our members are actually part owners. This means, what’s important to you, is important to us. This also means that our members have played an active role in establishing products, services, and features.
Being an owner can also help you save year after year. On average, members save more than $176 over those using a traditional banking institution.*
Who’s Eligible to Join?
Service Credit Union membership is open to:
- Anyone living or working in the state of New Hampshire or the Falmouth, MA area (defined as Falmouth, Bourne, Mashpee and Sandwich, MA) and their families.
- Active duty military, veterans and their families
- Anyone who currently works (or worked) for the Department of Defense, as well as their families.
- Members of the American Consumer Council (ACC). To learn more about the ACC, click here. Use promo code “Service” to join free of charge.
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License or Government ID
- Current Home Address
- Credit Card or Bank Routing Number to Fund your Account
- $5 for depositing and 5 minutes
Savingsas high as
Mortgagesas low as
Auto Loansas low as
Personal Loansas low as
So, rumor has it you are in the market for a new ride but, may not know where to start.…
About one year ago, Ryan found himself in a difficult financial situation and was struggling to manage credit card debt.…
Have more questions? Visit our Member FAQ page to learn more or call us at 800.936.7730.