Youth Club Program
Holiday Club Account
To become a member of Service Credit Union, you must open a Share Savings account with a deposit of $5 or more.
- Earn dividends on daily balances of $50 or more, compounded and paid monthly.
- Higher dividend rates are paid on balances of $5,000 or more.
- E-statements are available.
Special high rate savings for STAR (newly enlisted military or moderate-income earners), Warrior, Select Employer Groups, Senior, and Veterans.
Youth Club Program
With a Youth Club Program, you’ll earn dividends on daily balances of $50 or more, compounded and paid monthly. Quarterly statements help you keep track of your account, and higher dividend rates are paid on balances of $5,000 or more.
- For kids up to 17 years of age
- ATM card
- Online banking
- When a child visits a branch and makes a deposit of $10 or more the branch will reward the child with a punch. 12 punches earns the child $5 in their youth club savings account. All deposits, punches and rewards must be made by the child.
Christmas/Holiday Club Account
You can set up a special high dividend savings account up to $3,000 to set aside money for the holidays or any special event. You decide how much you want to save and then make regular deposits. Open online, by phone or in branch.
- Have your funds transferred automatically
- Make transfers online, through payroll deduction, at a branch or by mail
Lock in a competitive high interest rate and choose from 6-month to 5-year terms. You can earn a higher interest rate than checking or savings.
Special certificates for STAR, Warrior, Select Employer Groups, Senior, and Veterans.
Money Market savings accounts enable you to earn dividends on $5,000 or more. Enjoy four rate levels that increase as your savings increases – $5,000, $10,000, $25,000 and $50,000. Receive high returns on your savings; rates are adjusted monthly to reflect your most current balance. You can write up to six checks off of your Money Market savings account each month.
Individual Retirement Accounts
Build tax-deferred savings for the future with an IRA savings account, or make a lump sum deposit to an IRA certificate. You’ll enjoy tax-deferred interest at competitive rates and the security of Federal Deposit Insurance. And, in many cases, you may also be eligible for an immediate tax deduction of up to $2,000 per individual or $4,000 per couple. (Consult your tax advisor for complete details.) Choose between Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs or Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (CESA).
- Tax-deferred interest*
- Competitive rates
- Federally insured
*Only applies to traditional IRAs.