Discover the Service CU Difference
At Service Credit Union, we are dedicated to providing products and services that fit the unique needs of our members. It also means providing access to a 24/7 contact center and a mobile app that allows you to stay on top of your finances wherever you are. Discover how Service CU can support you:
Trusts are like savings accounts, but the money you (as the trustee) deposit is managed for the benefit of someone else (the beneficiary). You can use trusts to help with your estate planning, or to set money aside for a specific purpose or person. We offer informal and formal trusts.
Most people need a car—yet most don’t like the process of buying one. At Service Credit Union, we take away the stress of financing a new or used car with the most competitive rates out there. In fact, if you find a better auto loan rate than ours, we’ll pay you $100*. And with our Indirect Lending program, you can arrange your loan straight from the dealer.
Credit cards offer more financial flexibility than debit cards, along with valuable benefits. Some earn reward points, while others provide cash back or cover extended warranties on your purchases.
Personal loans are just that—personalized for your needs. They’re unsecured (not protected by a guarantor, or collateralized by a lien on specific assets of the borrower) and have flexible terms and repayment plans.
Business & Commercial Loans
Service Credit Union is passionate about helping businesses in our community. We can provide the capital you need to grow your existing business, build or develop a new business, or buy vehicles or equipment, and we can even advise on applying for government-backed Small Business Administration (SBA) loans.
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Service Credit Union is offered by Sallie Mae®. These private loans, for students at degree-granting institutions, have no origination fee or prepayment penalty. They can be fixed rate or variable rate. You can defer repayment until after you graduate or make small payments while you’re still in school.
Who Qualifies for Membership?
There are many ways to become a member of Service Credit Union! Membership is open to anyone in the below qualifying groups:
- Active duty military, veterans, and their families
- Anyone who currently works (or worked) for the Department of Defense, as well as their families
- Members of one of our Select Employer Groups
- Members of the American Consumer Council (ACC). Not a member? Visit the ACC online, click “join now” and use promo code “Service” to join free of charge.
- Members of the Financial Fitness Association (FFA). Not a Member? Learn more about the FFA by clicking here. Ready to join? We’ll help you get signed up! Once you join the FFA, a confirmation email will come directly to you with all of your login credentials.
Ready to Get Started?
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License or Government ID
- Current Home Address
- Credit Card or Bank Routing Number to Fund your Account
- $5 for depositing and 5 minutes
*Members of Service CU who fall into the Direct Deposit+ tier of our Everyday Checking account, on average save $236.49 a year based on ATM Surcharge reimbursement, ISA fee reimbursements and having auto loan that is $24,580.73 for 65 months at a discounted rate of 3..38% APR.