Join Service CU for Your Online Banking NeedsOffering a Variety of Options & Offers!
Online Banking Accounts
The Simplest Way to Save
- Earn 5% APY on the first $500*
- “Pay yourself first” and plan for your future
- Deposit just $5 to open an account
- Become a member-owner of Service Credit Union
- Access additional accounts options, apply for credit cards and loans, utilize members-only services
Personalized for Your Lifestyle
- Mobile bill pay and remote check deposit**
- Rewards on debit card purchases
- Get paid up to two days early with direct deposit***
- Flexible and personalized to fit YOUR needs
- Free identity theft recovery resources through IDSafeChoice
A Smart Way to Save More
- Dividends are compounded and credited monthly
- Grow your savings with one of our promotional certificate rates
- 24-Month Share Certificate at 4.50% APY†
- 18-Month Share Certificate at 4.45% APY†
- 12-Month Share Certificate at 5.00% APY†
What’s Important to You is Important to Us.
That’s Membership with Meaning!
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date of 05/01/23 and subject to change without notice. Dividends paid on daily balances of up to $500; variable APY of 5.00%. If actual daily balance exceeds $500, the remaining balance will receive variable APY of 5%-0.25%. Dividends are calculated based on the daily balance with the sum of the daily earning credited on the last day of each month. A minimum deposit of $5 is required to open a Primary Savings Account. Must qualify for membership.
***Immediate credit of your direct deposit to your Service CU account up to two (2) business days early is based upon when we receive your payroll from your employer. Service CU cannot assume any liability for not depositing these funds to your account early.
†Rates shown is Annual Percentage Yield (APY), accurate as of 05/01/23, and subject to change without notice. Minimum deposit of $500 required. Penalty for early withdrawal. The APY is based on the assumption that dividends will remain on deposit until maturity and that a withdrawal or fee will reduce earnings. Certificates are fixed-rate accounts and will remain in effect until maturity. Dividend rates and APYs are subject to change on the 1st and 16th of every month, as determined by the Board of Directors. Must be a member of Service CU or eligible for membership with at least $5 in a Primary Savings Account.