Take control of your student loan repayment by refinancing with Service Credit Union!
You’ll be able to refinance and consolidate your private and federal student loans (including PLUS loans) into one manageable loan, setting up one convenient payment, and potentially lowering your rate1. Featuring a competitive interest rate and zero origination fees, our refinance loan can help you simplify your life while amplifying your funds.
Check out some of these great benefits:
- Refinancing available up to $150,000
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible repayment terms to fit your needs (view our rates page for more information, repayment examples, and important disclosures)
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties
- Borrow from a not-for-profit credit union you can trust
What You Need to Know Before You Borrow
Refinance your private or federal student loans, including PLUS loans, up to $150,000
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: By refinancing federal student loans, you may lose certain borrower benefits from your original loans. These may include interest rate discounts, principal rebates, or some cancellation benefits that can significantly reduce the cost of repaying your loans.
- See disclosures for more details.
College graduates who are:
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have graduated from an approved public or private not-for-profit school (a bachelor’s degree is the minimum required)
- In repayment or grace on one or more outstanding private or federal student loans
- Able to meet Service Credit Union’s standard underwriting criteria (a cosigner may be necessary and may also help you qualify for a lower rate)
- Eligible for credit union membership (you may apply without being a member of the credit union, but you will need to become a member in order for the loan to be funded)
Learn more about how student loans work, how to refinance your student loans and other frequently asked questions.