Enjoy lower rates and flexible repayment terms for undergraduate and graduate student loans
Don’t let gaps in federal funding keep you from your education goals. We’ve partnered with Student Choice to provide you with the additional funds you need and features you want, including:
- Lower interest rates
- Flexible repayment and in-school deferment options
- Easy online application and credit decision
- Convenient line of credit structure that lets you apply once and secure financing for your entire college career*
- Borrow what you need to fund your education
- up to $75,000 for undergraduate students**
- up to $100,000 for graduate students**
Learn more about how student loans work, how to refinance your student loans and other frequently asked questions.
*Subject to credit qualification and annual credit review. Must meet school’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements. Approved schools subject to change without notice.
**Loan amounts are based on member qualification.
Make sure to maximize all lower-cost sources of funding before considering a private student loan. For more information, check with your school’s financial aid office or visit the Federal student aid website.