Doing what is right for our members by
- Improving financial well-being
- Supporting communities we serve
- Creating value and enduring relationships.
Are you ready to join us?
At Service Credit Union, we know that our employees are our most valuable asset. Staff are encouraged to constantly grow and develop their skills through ongoing training and education opportunities. We support an open, friendly environment among colleagues. This, in turn, empowers them to better serve our members.
Though we pride ourselves on creating a positive working environment and hiring great employees, sometimes it’s nice to know there’s more to it. Here are some of the benefits we have to offer.
- Paid time off for full and part-time employees
- Affordable medical plans, including Flexible Spending Plan (FSA) for both medical and dependent care reimbursement*
- Dental coverage*
- 10 paid holidays*
- Supplemental vision plan*
- Free life insurance policy with optional additional coverage, AD&D and disability*
- Short and long-term disability benefits**
- Fidelity 401k available immediately, with 8% company contribution after one year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3,000 per year for full-time employees (with at least 6 months of employment) and $1,500 for part-time employees (with at least 6 months of employment)
- Free personal counseling through Employee Assistance Program
*Denotes benefit only available to full-time employees
**Must work at Service Credit Union for a minimum of 25 hours a week for at least one year to qualify
- Discounted tickets for amusement parks, resorts, skiing and more
- Employee Recognition Program and Anniversary Rewards
- Employee Referral Program
- Free fitness center and walking path at our corporate office
- Company-wide events, including an annual summer BBQ
- Volunteer opportunities and community activism