As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together, please check here for branch changes and potential closures, as well as to learn about how we’re keeping you safe.
Salem Walmart Branch
Our Salem Walmart branch location is closed temporarily.
OUR COMMITMENT TO KEEPING YOU SAFE
To keep members and staff safe inside our branch locations, the following measures have been put in place:
- Masks are required for entry into all Service Credit Union branches, and all employees, including back-office staff, are required to wear masks.
- All locations have an enhanced cleaning process, including frequent wiping down of counters.
- Social distancing is in place at our branches, leaving 6 feet of space between them and others waiting in line.
- Plexiglass has been installed at our branches and at our operational buildings.
- Our Member Services team as well as back office staff are wearing masks to ensure your safety.
To minimize contact, we offer drive-thru service at many of our locations. Find one near you:
ASSISTANCE FOR BUSINESS MEMBERS
As of January 11, small businesses who have not yet received a PPP loan will be eligible to apply for “first-draw” loans from community financial institutions (this does not include Service Credit Union). The SBA is expected to open up the PPP to other participating lenders shortly thereafter. Please click here for the latest information regarding the Paycheck Protection Program.
HOW TO BANK SAFELY FROM HOME
While we are excited to be able to offer in-person service at this time, we encourage you to bank the way you feel most comfortable. Here are some ways you can bank with us digitally:
- Sign up for online banking: here’s how to get started
- Download and tour our mobile app
- Deposit checks remotely
- Pay bills and make loan payments
- Check your balance or make transfers with ease.
- Go cashless through the use of Visa® debit and credit cards, Apple Pay and Android Pay
- Transfer funds between accounts through online banking or our mobile app.
- Pay your loan online
- Submit global bill payments locally with International Bill Pay
The IRS is currently sending $1,400 stimulus checks through direct deposit as well as physical checks or EIP debit cards through the mail. Eligible taxpayers who have direct deposit set up with the IRS will receive their funds in the account they used to set up direct deposit; while those without IRS direct deposit will receive their payment in the mail. You may check the status of your payment and whether you will receive one by using the Get My Payment tool on IRS.gov. For all other questions, check out our Stimulus FAQ page.
Be on the Lookout for Scams
With more people at home anxiously checking the news, email and website scams are unfortunately on the rise. Keep an eye out for these common scams related to COVID-19, and visit our Security Center for more tips on keeping your information safe.
As credit cards scams have also increased, we are excited to offer a fraud text alert service. Members will receive notification if there has been suspicious transaction on their debit or credit card, and will be able to respond “Yes or No” to whether they performed the transaction. This will help us help you stop card fraud before it’s too late.
If you require immediate assistance, do not hesitate to contact us through Live Chat or by phone at 800.936.7730 (U.S.) or 00800.4728.2000 (Int’l).
For over-the-phone Shared Branching, please call 866.My.CU.Now or within the U.S. at 866.692.8669 or International 011.734.556.4450.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19:
To learn more about the current round of stimulus checks, please visit https://www.irs.gov.
Please visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Please visit the WHO’s website for tips and resources about how to protect yourself: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public.