Focus on your family. We’ll focus on the finances.
With our Early Pay service, your paycheck may arrive up to two days earlier than scheduled.
Plus, enjoy these other benefits for our military members when you open an Service Credit Union checking account.
- Discounts on Select Consumer Loans – Get lower rates on personal loans, auto loans and more.**
- Instantly Issued Debit and Credit Cards – Don’t wait for a new card if yours has been lost, stolen or damaged. Get a new debit or credit card printed instantly at any Service Credit Union location.
We offer checking account options to meet your needs.
We Move With You
We know that as part of your military life, you don’t always know where you’ll be next. That’s why we offer special services to make life easier both stateside and overseas.
- Convenient ATMS and Shared Branching – Visit our 50 branches in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, North Dakota and Germany, and get access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide through credit union Shared Branching.
- Readiness Pack – Combines a personal loan of up to $2,500 with a starter credit card to help you start establishing your credit, while giving you the funds you need for moving expenses, consolidating bills or anything else you may need.***
- International Bill Pay – Set up automatic bill payments in a variety of local currencies.
- No ISA Fees – Use your credit or debit card abroad without worrying about international Visa charges.†
Not to mention, enjoy the convenience of our mobile app, anywhere, anytime! Key features of our mobile app include:
- Transfer and Receive Funds From Friends With Popmoney®
- Pay Bills in A Variety of Currencies from a Service CU Checking Account With International Bill Pay
- Access Online Statements
- Apply for Loans, and Pay Your Loan Using Any Financial Institution
- See Your FICO® Credit Score
- Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
- Design Your Own Debit or Credit Card
- Find a Service Credit Union Location Near You!
- Access our 24/7 Live Chat
*Immediate credit of your direct deposit to your SCU account up to two (2) business days early is based upon when we receive your payroll from your employer. SCU cannot assume any liability for not depositing these funds to your account early.
**Loan Discounts do not apply to real estate, lines of credit, business loans certificate or share secured consumer loans, or VISA loans.
***To qualify for Readiness Pack, PCS orders or deployment orders to any overseas duty station are required. Returnees to U.S. installations and temporary duty assignments are not eligible. Loan application must be received within 120 days before or after the members reporting date to new assignment. Membership is required with direct deposit (not allotment). An instant issue Visa credit card with a limit between $500 and $1,000 will be provided along with the personal loan. The personal loan amount is not to exceed $2,500. Amount of the personal loan and the credit card limit cannot exceed $3,000. (Example $1,000 credit card limit and a $2,000 personal loan = $3000) Term restrictions apply. Subject to loan approval.
†Annual Percentage Rates (APR) range from 10.74% to 16.24%; accurate as of 11/1/19 and subject to change without notice. APR is variable and based on your creditworthiness. Cash advance fee and balance transfer fee is 1.00% of the amount of each transaction. $20, or the amount of the required minimum payment, whichever is less, will be assessed for a returned payment fee. The card replacement fee is $9.00. Should you request a rushed or emergency card replacement, a fee of $62.00 shall be assessed. There is a document copy fee of $15.00.