Focus on your family. We’ll focus on the finances.
With our Early Pay service, your paycheck will always arrive two days earlier than scheduled.
Plus, enjoy these other benefits for our military members when you open an Service Credit Union checking account.
- Discounts on Select Consumer Loans – Get lower rates on personal loans, auto loans and more.
- Instantly Issued Debit and Credit Cards – Don’t wait for a new card if yours has been lost, stolen or damaged. Get a new debit or credit card printed instantly at any Service Credit Union location.
- Access to our Warrior, Veterans and Star Program† – Get premium rates on select savings and loan options. Learn more.
We offer a variety of checking options to meet your needs.
We Move With You
We know that as part of your military life, you don’t always know where you’ll be next. That’s why we offer special services to make life easier both stateside and overseas.
- Convenient ATMS and Shared Branching – Visit our 50 branches in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, North Dakota and Germany, and get access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide through credit union Shared Branching.
- Military Relocation Loan – Get up to $2500 toward your move, and choose to defer payment for up to 90 days††, with no credit history required.
- International Bill Pay – Set up automatic bill payments in a variety of local currencies.
- ISA Fees Waived Up to $20 a Month††† – Use your credit or debit card abroad without worrying about international Visa charges.
Not to mention, enjoy the convenience of our mobile app, anywhere, anytime! Key features of our mobile app include:
- Transfer and Receive Funds From Friends With Popmoney®
- Pay Bills in A Variety of Currencies With International Bill Pay
- Access Online Statements
- Apply for Loans, and Pay Your Loan Using Any Financial Institution
- See Your FICO® Credit Score
- Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
- Design Your Own Debit or Credit Card
- Find a Service Credit Union Location Near You!
- Access our 24/7 Live Chat
* Immediate credit of your direct deposit to your SCU account up to two (2) business days early is based upon when we receive your payroll from your employer. SCU cannot assume any liability for not depositing these funds to your account early.
† Qualifications for Warrior, Veterans and Star programs apply. Learn more.
††Maximum term is 36 months. Maximum loan amount equals $2,500. For example, the first 35 monthly payments would be $85.88 and the last payment would be $85.83 for a $2,500.00 loan at 12.90% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for 36 months with the first payment due 90 days after disbursal. Loan applications must be received within 120 days before or after the member’s reporting date to new assignment. Military and civilian personnel with PCS orders or deployment orders to any overseas duty stations are eligible. Must be a member with direct deposit to qualify.
†††The Five Star Service Checking account will receive five free withdrawals monthly from non-Service Credit Union (SCU) ATMs, and ATM surcharges from other financial institutions will be refunded up to $20 a month and Visa® International Service Assessment (ISA) fees on debit and credit cards combined will be rebated up to $20 monthly. The Student Checking account will received 4 free withdrawals monthly from non-Service Credit Union (SCU) ATMs. To receive these rebate benefits, you must maintain a positive balance in all your SCU accounts. Refunds will be applied to account on the first business day of the following monthly cycle that the rebate eligibility requirements were met. Excludes Basic Service Checking and Classic Service Checking.