Youth Club Program
Free and convenient, control your own financial future with this account for students ages 13-25. At age 26 the account will automatically transfer to a service checking account
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Visa® debit card
- ATM and International Visa® fee refunds*
- Mobile apps with remote check deposit
- Courtesy Pay**
- Online banking and U.S. dollar bill pay
For those 13-17 years old, you will need to visit a branch with a parent or guardian to open your account.
*The number of free withdrawals from non-Service Credit Union (SCU) ATMs is 20 monthly. ATM surcharges from other financial institutions will be refunded up to $20 a month and Visa International Service Assessment (ISA) fees on debit and credit cards combined will be rebated up to $20 monthly. Eligibility requirements are Student Checking or direct deposit of entire net pay into a Service Credit Union checking account and maintaining a positive balance in all your SCU accounts. Refunds will be applied to account on first business day of the following monthly cycle that the rebate eligibility requirements were met. The rebate benefit is only available for SCU checking account holders.
**Courtesy Pay is available up to $100 overdraft protection for Student Checking.
®Visa is a registered trademark of the Visa International Service Association.
Youth Club Program
With a Youth Club Program, you’ll earn dividends on daily balances of $50 or more, compounded and paid monthly. Quarterly statements help you keep track of your account, and higher dividend rates are paid on balances of $5,000 or more.
- For kids up to 17 years of age
- ATM card
- Online banking
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Service Credit Union by Sallie Mae® is available for borrowers attending degree-granting institutions. You can pay for college the smart way with great repayment options and competitive interest rates.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Rewards and interest rate reductions available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% U.S.- based Student Loan Specialists
Questions? View the Sallie Mae® FAQ PDF or call 855.455.6968 for assistance.