Youth Club Program
Free and convenient, control your own financial future with this account for students ages 13-25.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Visa® debit card
- Mobile apps with remote check deposit
- Courtesy Pay*
- Online banking and U.S. dollar bill pay
For those 13-17 years old, you will need to visit a branch with a parent or guardian to open your account.
*Courtesy Pay is available up to $100 overdraft protection for Student Checking. Nominal fee charged.
®Visa is a registered trademark of the Visa International Service Association.
Youth Club Program
With a Youth Club Program, you’ll earn dividends on daily balances of $50 or more, compounded and paid monthly. Quarterly statements help you keep track of your account, and higher dividend rates are paid on balances of $5,000 or more.
- For kids up to 17 years of age
- ATM card
- Online banking
- When a child visits a branch and makes a deposit of $10 or more the branch will reward the child with a punch. 12 punches earns the child $5 in their youth club savings account. All deposits, punches and rewards must be made by the child.
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Service Credit Union by Sallie Mae® is available for borrowers attending degree-granting institutions. You can pay for college the smart way with great repayment options and competitive interest rates.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Rewards and interest rate reductions available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% U.S.- based Student Loan Specialists
Questions? View the Sallie Mae® FAQ PDF or call 855.455.6968 for assistance.