Put Money Back in Your Pocket With International Bill Pay
Living abroad? Make paying bills faster, easier and cheaper with International Bill Pay, available through online banking and the Service CU app. Plus, for a limited time, if you use International Bill Pay for two or more bills totaling $1,000 or more, you will receive $100 in your Primary Savings Account after six months of use.*
Our International Bill Pay service is available in a multitude of currencies, including Euros, British Pound, and Canadian Dollar for a low fee of $1.00 per payment online.** Set up a recurring payment to pay your rent, utilities or any other regular bill!
To qualify for the $100 reward:
- You must sign up by September 30, 2022.
- There must be at least 2 new bills totaling at least $1,000 per month.
- Payment must be to a recipient that you have not sent payments to in the past 12 months
- Payments must be made for 6 consecutive months.
Please complete this form to sign up for this promotion.
Check out Our How-To Video to Get Started!
* To qualify for the $100 reward, you must setup two or more new International Bill Payments to payees that you have not made payments to in the last 12 months. Payments must continue for six consecutive months starting in August or September 2022 and total at least $1,000 each month. The $100 reward will be deposited to your Primary Savings account within seven (7) business days of fulfilling the requirements. The credit union will issue a 1099-INT for tax purposes. If we in our sole discretion determine that you have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with this offer in any way or that you intend to do so, we may not credit the reward to, we may freeze the reward to, or we may take away reward from your account. Offer valid from 08/01/2022-09/30/2022; subject to change or discontinue without notice. Must be a member of Service Credit Union or eligible for membership with at least $5 in a Primary Savings Account.
** Recurring International Bill Pay payments are available only from a Service CU checking account. One-time International Bill Pay payments are available from any share or share draft account with an available balance that is eligible to make transfers. If the account selected for payment does not have sufficient available funds at the time the transaction is processed an overdraft charge will be debited from the account and the associated payment may not be executed. Automatic debits are available only to merchants in Europe. Select any day of the week to make recurring payments weekly, biweekly, monthly, or quarterly. International Bill Pay incurs a $1.00 fee per online or mobile transaction and for recurring payments. One-time International Bill Pay transactions initiated in a branch, over the phone or through chat incur a $2.00 fee per transaction. Service CU is not liable for, and has no influence over the conversion rate applied to the conversion of the funds. All payments are transferred in the selected currency. If the beneficiary accounts to which the funds are ultimately credited is not denominated in the selected currency, the amount will be converted to the appropriate currency (i.e. British Sterling, Swiss Franc, Swedish Kroner, etc.) or returned by the receiving financial institution. Any funds returned to SCU will be converted using the reconversion rate in effect on the date of credit.