Welcome to uChoose Rewards! Introducing our new rewards program for Service Credit Union Visa® Platinum Credit Card holders.
Earn more rewards in more ways with your Service Credit Union Visa® Platinum Credit Card. The choice is yours.
Already a Service Credit Union Visa® Platinum Credit Card holder? Click here to register your card with uChoose Rewards and get started.
Here’s more information on the program works:
What is uChoose Rewards®?
uChoose Rewards is our newly introduced rewards program for Service Credit Union Visa® Platinum Credit Card members. Card holders are able to earn points any time they use their Service Credit Union Visa® Platinum Credit Card, then redeem points for cash back, gift cards, travel rewards or merchandise (restrictions apply based on member’s mailing address.)
How do I earn points?
You will earn one point for every dollar spent. Plus, you can earn even more points when you shop at participating retailers listed on this site. Choose to shop in-store at national or local retailers or online through www.uchooserewards.com. When shopping in-store, select credit for qualifying purchases.
Where can I earn points?
You earn points everywhere your card is accepted. Points do not expire.
What can I redeem my points for?
All platinum card holders will be able to redeem their points for cash back, and will earn one point for every dollar spent. You must have a minimum of 1,500 points to redeem. You can redeem your points in multiples of 1,500 points. Cash back will appear as a credit on the platinum card account. Members in the U.S. and international members with AFO/FPO addresses have the option to redeem points for gift cards, and U.S. members will also be able to redeem points for a variety of merchandise options. It can take up to 5 business days to credit your account. Travel, merchandise and gift card redemption options are also available and valued at 1 point per $0.01 plus shipping and handling.
We keep track of all the points you earn and we even have a Wish List that will help you track when you have earned enough to redeem a specific item.
When can I redeem my points?
It can take up to 60 days for your points to be credited to your account. You must accumulate at least 1,500 points before you can redeem your points. After that, you can redeem for any number of amazing items. Simply look for your “Total Points Available for Redemption” on the Point Details page to see how many points you have available for redemption.
Can I share points with family members?
Yes, all cards within an account automatically earn points together. In addition, if you have multiple accounts with Service Credit Union, you can link them together to earn rewards faster. Just visit the Preferences page to link more accounts to your program.
Where can I view my point activity?
You can access the history of your point activity on the Point Details page.
What if I shopped at a participating retailer, but my points are not showing up?
It can take up to 30 days for transactions to appear on the Point Details page, and up to 60 days for the transaction points to be credited to your account. If the qualified transaction does not appear on the Points Details page after 30 days, please contact the number or email address listed on the Contact Us page for assistance.
When I redeem for a product, can I ship my redemption to another address including a work address even if it’s not the one Service Credit Union has on file for me?
Yes – you will have the opportunity to change the address for your redemptions. Overseas members may choose to utilize this option, as we are only able to ship merchandise to U.S. addresses, and may only ship gift cards to U.S. members or overseas members with APO/FPO addresses.
Can points be redeemed at the point of purchase or can they only be redeemed online?
You may only redeem points online through www.uchooserewards.com.
What will happen to my points if my card is lost or stolen?
If your card is lost or stolen and a replacement is issued, points will automatically be transferred to the new card. Once you receive your new card, you will need to re-register on the website with your new card.
If someone manages to get access to my uChoose Rewards username and password, can they redeem my points?
Every effort is made to authenticate uChoose Rewards participants, but fraud can occur. If you feel that you might have been a victim of fraud, contact Service Credit Union at 800.936.7730 or 00800.4728.2000 so that an investigation can be undertaken.
How much does it cost to participate?
There is no cost. Membership in uChoose Rewards® is absolutely free for Service Credit Union Visa® Platinum cardholders, so start shopping and earning today.
Can I return my redemption item, and if yes, how do I do it?
Some redemption items can be returned and some cannot. To understand the various redemption policies and processes, please review the Terms and Conditions.
Ready to get started? Click here to register your card with uChoose Rewards.
uChoose Rewards is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of the Visa International Service Association.
FICO® Scores are available through online banking.
A FICO® Score is a three-digit number calculated from the credit information on your credit report at a consumer reporting agency (CRA) at a particular point in time. It summarizes information in your credit report into a single number that lenders can use to assess your credit risk quickly, consistently, objectively and fairly. Lenders use your FICO® Scores to estimate your credit risk—how likely you are to pay your credit obligations as agreed.
Here are some of the reasons, you may not have a FICO®; Score available online:
- You are a new member and it may take a few months before your score is available as part of or quarterly score refresh process
- You are not the primary account holder
- You have no previous or recent credit history
- You need to be opted in to this free benefit
- You must be 18 years old or older
- Your address on file may not be a U.S. physical address or an APO/PO Box
- You need to have $5 per share
- Business accounts do not receive scores
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Service Credit Union and Fair Isaac are not credit repair organizations as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Service Credit Union and Fair Isaac do not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating.
Choose a photo of your own or you can pick one of several Service Credit Union images. Select ATM, debit or choose one of our three credit cards – classic, gold or platinum.
Important Information before starting:
Design Your Own Card with MyCardDesign
Your new MyCardDesign card will have:
- New number
- Your PIN may be changed at any branch
- New Card Verification Value (CVV) is found on the back of your card
- New expiration date
Once you have activated your new card, you need to destroy your old card. Also, you will need to change any recurring payments/charges, like health club dues with your new card information. Your old card will automatically be deactivated within 30 days of the receipt of your new card.
Select your card type from the drop down list to get started.
Visa is a registered trademark of the Visa International Service Association.
Easily pay online with Visa Checkout with a single sign in. Your payment and shipping information are securely saved so buying online is quicker and easier.
Get the mobile app that lets you control debit and credit card usage. With CardValet, you can protect yourself against fraud and control spending.
Turning your card off when you’re not using it helps safeguard against fraud. When your card is “off”, no withdrawals or purchases will be approved.
Set spending limits for use or specify by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores.
CardValet can send an alert when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined.
Review Balances and Transactions
Monitor your finances from anywhere. Use the CardValet app to check your account balances.
Use the transaction controls for merchant codes, location and thresholds to monitor and control employee spending.
Please note: CardValet app is only available in U.S. Google and Apple online stores for U.S. cell phones.
CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv Inc.
Credit Card Help
If you have a dispute with a charge on your Service Credit Union Visa Credit or Debit card(s), please call our Contact Center at 800.936.7730 (U.S.) or 00800.4728.2000 (Intl) option 5 then option 1 or submit a hand-signed letter to Service Credit Union Card Services-Chargebacks.
Mail: Card Services-Chargebacks
PO Box 1268,
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Fax to Chargebacks at 603-422-8458
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop off at any local branch.
If you do not receive credit to your account within 10 business days from our receipt of your letter, it is your responsibility to contact Card Services-Chargebacks at 800.936.7730 (U.S.) or 00800.4728.2000 (Intl) option 5 then option 1 for further confirmation on the case.
Visa is a registered trademark of the Visa International Service Association.
Traveling with Your Visa Card
If you are traveling, it is recommended that you notify our Contact Center. Transactions are monitored every day for unusual and/or potential fraudulent activity, so your card could potentially be blocked if we are unaware of you using your card outside your normal spending area.
Contact a Member Services Representative 24/7 at 800.936.7730 (U.S.) or 00800.4728.2000 (Int’l).
Please note: Service Credit Union will never ask for passwords.
Visa is a registered trademark of the Visa International Service Association.
International Service Assessment (ISA) Fees
A fee of up to 1% will be imposed on all foreign transactions when using your debit card. This includes purchases, cash withdrawals, cash advances and credits to your account. A foreign transaction is any transaction that you complete or a merchant completes on your card outside the U.S., Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Please feel free to contact Service Credit Union at 1.800.936.7730 with any questions you may have concerning those fees.
Visa Gift Cards
Cards are available in any increment from $10 to $1,000 and can be purchased at any branch. Members can activate, register and check balances at www.mygiftcardaccount.pscufs.com.
® Visa is a registered trademark of the Visa International Service Association.
Gift cards are subject to applicable law. Purchase fee is $3.95. Beginning the 12th month after there has been no activity on your card, a monthly inactivity fee of $2.95 will be assessed to your card. This fee will be assessed to your card as long as there are funds remaining on your card. If your card is lost or stolen, there will be a fee of $5.00 to replace it. Visa gift card issued by PSCUFS pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Visa Prepaid Card
Service Credit Union Visa® Prepaid Card is a reloadable prepaid Visa card, which means you can spend up to the value placed on the card anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
You can order your personalized Prepaid Cards directly here or you can purchase non-personalized Prepaid Cards at any Service Credit Union branch. If you purchase a non-personalized card, you can transfer these funds to a personalized card anytime.
To activate or register your card and check your balance, you can use the MyAccount link, call customer support at 855.657.8588, or contact your local branch.
- Maximum amount per load = $500
- Maximum value allowed on card = $5,000
- Maximum of two loads within a seven-day period for not more than $1,000
- No more than four loads for a total of $2,000 in a month
- ATM withdrawals = $300 per day
- Cash back = $300 per day
- Cash advances = $100 per day
- 1 profile per cardholder
Get your financial information 24/7 securely and conveniently
Our Call24 service still offers account balance information and the ability to transfer funds but is now more robust.
New Features Include:
- Check Recent Activity
- Make a loan payment
- Block a card
- Request a new card
- Access a loan calculator
- Inquire the status of checks
- Place a stop payment on a check
Dial 1.800.936.7730 (U.S.) or 00800.4728.2000 (Int’l) and select Option 1 to access your account.
This safe and secure feature enhances our members experience and gives real-time information right through your home or cell phone.
Online Banking/Bill Pay
Sign up for Online Banking and Bill Pay. See all transactions online, save money in postage, export data into Quicken, deposit checks remotely, pay people directly with Popmoney and view E-statements.
Get all your communications electronically including E-statements. E-statements are archived up to seven years.
To sign up for E-communications, please click here and log in to Online Banking. If you need to register for Online Banking, please click here. Once you’ve registered, log in to Online Banking and navigate to Financial Tools -> View Statements.
Click hereto view your E-Statements to view your E-Statements.
Download our free app for your smartphone or tablet. No need to sign up, you just have to be an online banking member. Also available for smartwatches.
Use Apple Pay to pay in stores without swiping your cards and in apps without entering payment and contact information. Just pay with a single touch of your finger using Touch ID®
- We recommend using Passbook on your iPhone. Passbook already stores your boarding passes, tickets, coupons, and more. Now it can store your credit and debit cards, too.
- To get started, you can add the credit or debit card from your iTunes account to Passbook by simply entering the card security code.
- To add a new card on iPhone, use your phone’s camera to enter your card information or simply type it in manually. If you are adding a non-embossed card, you will probably have to enter the information manually.
- The first card you add automatically becomes your default payment card, but you can go to Passbook anytime to pay with a different card or select a new default in “Settings.”
- On Apple Watch, cards are enrolled using the “Apple Watch” app on the iPhone.
- Due to Apple Pay validation, the card enrollment time varies and some may require a question and answer verification process. You will be prompted with a phone number to call to validate your card.
- If your enrollment requires that you call, you will be asked about latest transactions. Please note the transaction has to be a card transaction (ATM or point of sale transaction) and not a Bill Pay, share draft, ACH or a pending transaction.
- Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Use Android Pay by adding a card from any participating bank. With Android Pay, your actual card number is never shared. Instead, a virtual account number is used for transactions so that your card details are always kept safe.
- Use Android Pay by adding a card from any participating bank.*
- With Android Pay, your actual card number is never shared. Instead, a virtual account number is used for transactions so that your card details are always kept safe.
- Android Pay is available on all NFC-enabled, non-rooted Android devices (KitKat 4.4+).
- Still have questions? To learn more click here.
*Android Pay works with cards from most banks: To learn more Click here to learn more about how Android Pay works with cards.
*Android Pay works in these stores & apps: For more information and to download the app Click here to learn more about how Android Pay works in stores.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Turn your phone into your Wallet. Add more of your plastic cards to your digital wallet with Samsung Pay. It’s accepted at your favorite spots, making checkout easy, convenient and rewards hard to miss.
- For more information and to download the app click here.
Eligible Devices: Samsung S7, S7 edge, S7 active, S6, S6 edge, S6 active, S6 edge+ and Note5.
Samsung is a trademark of Samsung in the United States or other countries.
- With Smartwatch Banking on Android Wear™ and Apple Watch®, you’ll be able to see account balances and view transactions at a glance on your watch. It’s easy, secure, and free.
- Download the app today and follow these three easy steps.
For Android Wear:
- Download the latest version of the Service Credit Union Mobile Banking App
- Log into the Mobile Banking App on your phone
- After logging in for the first time, enable Quick Balance under Settings: Setting > Quick Balance > Android Wear
For Apple Watch:
- Make sure your Apple Watch is paired with your iPhone.
- Download the latest version of the Service Credit Union Mobile Banking App via the iTunes store.
- After logging in for the first time, go to setting > Apple Watch and enable.
That’s it! Now, you can use your Mobile Banking App from your Smartwatch to check your balance and more. Enjoy the convenience of handling your finances right on your wrist.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Apple Watch® is a registered mark of Apple Inc.
SMS Text Messaging
Account information and transfers are just a text away from your mobile phone.
Available on phones in United States, Germany, U.K. and Italy.
For US based phone numbers, text the following commands to 454545
For Germany based phone numbers, text the following commands to 81110
For Italy based phone numbers, text the following commands to 393202041970
For U.K. based phone numbers, text the following commands to 447786200840
- BAL Primary balance
- LAST Last 5 transactions
- TRANS transfer funds to primary account
- STOP Deactivate service
- HELP Help keywords
Remote Check Deposit
If you have been a member for a minimum of 30 days and are enrolled in online banking, you can make deposits through our mobile app, or with a computer and scanner. Once you’ve accepted our end-user agreement and have been approved, you can follow the steps below to make deposits at your convenience.
Follow these simple instructions:
From your computer:
- Login to online banking.
- Select the Online Services menu option.
- Select the WebDeposit24 option.
- Select your scanner model.
- Enter the total deposit amount. [Limits vary depending on account]
- Scan the front and back of your check.
- Submit deposit.
From the mobile app:
- Select deposit checks.
- Select the account you wish to deposit to.
- Enter the total deposit amount. (limits vary depending on account)
- Use your phone to capture the front and back of your check.
- Submit deposit.
Service Credit Union will then receive your remote deposit. Deposits will be credited to your account within one business day of submission.
Mobile Banking Security
Service Credit Union mobile app brings best of class safety using Touch ID™. This cutting-edge technology lets you log on to your account with a touch that’s more secure than ever. Choose the one that’s right for you:
- Uses the same fingerprint recognition you set up on your iPhone®.
- Available on iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7+.
™ Touch ID is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Purchase Rewards allows you to redeem merchants’ offers from right inside your online or mobile banking account. The free online rewards program for debit card use lets you earn rewards by using the Service Credit Union debit card to purchase merchandise and services. Rewards are automatically deposited in your account.
Give and get money without ever visiting the ATM.
Popmoney is our free person to person payment service. When you use Popmoney, the recipient receives the money directly into their account online. You just need their cell phone number or email address and to be enrolled in online banking. Also available on the mobile app.
Here’s how it works:
1.) Log in to online banking or open the SCU mobile app
2.) Go to “Move Money”
3.) Click “External Transfers” and select the Popmoney® option
4.) Click “Get Started”
5.) Confirm your email address and cell phone number
6.) Choose “Send Money” to give or “Request Money” to receive
7.) Enter the recipient’s name, email address or cell phone number and the dollar amount
8.) The recipient securely enters an account number online and does not need to be an SCU member to participate
Your funds will be automatically deposited!
*Available on U.S. phones only
Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc.
Money Management is a robust and interactive way to see where your money is going. Set a budget to help you live within your means. See all your accounts, track spending and view all transactions.
Money Management is a trademark of MX Technologies, Inc.