OFFICIAL RULES FOR SERVICE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION (D/B/A SERVICE CREDIT UNION) 2022 SEAFOOD FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES RUNS SEPTEMBER 9-11.
1. How to enter: Go to servicecu.org/seafoodfest and enter first name, last name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
2. Eligibility: To enter the sweepstakes you must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States and be 18 years of age or older. Individuals located overseas that are not covered under SOFA and do not have Individual Logistical Support (ILS) are not eligible. Employees of Service Federal Credit Union, immediate families and members of their households are ineligible to participate.
3. Drawing and Notification: 5 random drawings will be conducted on Wednesday, September 14, 2022. One (1) eligible entry for each item will be drawn. The name drawn will win one (1) item and will then still be eligible for the remaining items. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received in each entry pool. Winners will be notified by phone or email. If a potential winner does not respond to the credit union within three (3) business days from first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected randomly from the eligible pool. All prizes will be awarded. If any notification attempt or prize delivery fails or is returned for any reason, such potential winner may forfeit the prize.
4. Prizes: Prizes include one (1) $1,000 Visa® Gift card, one (1) $100 Visa® gift card, one (1) $50 visa® Gift card and two (2) Roadie Tundra Yeti coolers (estimated value $199.99 each). All prizes are subject to change throughout the 2022 Seafood Festival Giveaway period. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
5. Prize Conditions: All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Each winner must provide the Credit Union with valid identification before any prize will be awarded. Except where prohibited by law, the winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the sweepstakes entities to use said winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, and voice on a worldwide basis, in all forms of media without further compensation. If we in our sole discretion determine that you have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with this offer in any way or that you intend to do so, we may not credit the bonus to you, and or we may freeze the bonus to, or we may take away the bonus from your account if deposited to a Service Federal Credit Union account.
6. Sweepstakes Conditions: This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By participating entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decision of the sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the sweepstakes or winning a prize if, at its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes by cheating, deception or unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. If for any reason this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, then the sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to award all prizes by conducting a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
7. Limitations of Liability: Winners and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the sweepstakes entities which includes, Service Federal Credit Union, any person, organization or company, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any sweepstakes related activity or participation in this sweepstakes.
8. Rules/Winner Information: To receive winner information or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Service Federal Credit Union Marketing Department 2022 Seafood Festival Giveaway, PO Box 1268, Portsmouth, NH 03802. Please specify “Rules” or “Winner Info.” Winner information will be available after Wednesday, September 14, 2022.
9. Sponsor: Service Federal Credit Union (d/b/a Service Credit Union), PO Box 1268, Portsmouth, NH 03802.
10. Sweepstakes Administrator: Service Federal Credit Union (d/b/a Service Credit Union), PO Box 1268, Portsmouth, NH 03802.
11. Colorado Consumer Disclosure: You have not yet won. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or in this sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entrants at the time of the drawing.