At Service Credit Union, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to be financially well. That’s why we’re here with the resources you need to help you achieve your financial goals, no matter what your objective is. Check out our library of resources below, and find the right mix to get you on your path to financial wellness.
Objective: Achieve your financial goals, from managing debt to making housing decisions, to learning how to make informed financial decisions, working one on one with a certified counselor.
- Request a free financial counseling session
- Gain direct access to a dedicated financial counselor
Report: Through our partnership with GreenPath Financial Wellness, you have automatic access to financial counseling services as well as free educational resources. This free, no-pressure, and 100% confidential resource can provide financial counseling, debt management services, housing services, credit report review, and student loan counseling.
Objective: Invest in yourself and your future. Create a net worth snapshot, establish an emergency savings account, build an investment portfolio, pay off debt and start achieving your goals with Service Credit Union’s financial wellness app.
- Download the free Service CU Fin-Life app
- Create an account, and link your existing financial institutions to get the big picture of your finances in one place
- Get coached through the 10 themes of financial wellness, right from your phone
Report: Financial planning shouldn’t be frustrating, confusing or exclusive. Service CU Fin-Life will coach you through 10 themes of financial wellness, from creating to sticking to a budget, to planning for the future. No investor speak, monthly fees, or in-person meetings needed. Just your phone and 3 minutes a week.
Objective: Get the latest tips and news about personal finance delivered directly to you by subscribing
- Check out the articles on servicecu.org/goodcents, and click “subscribe” for a monthly feed of our latest blogs.
- Keep up to date on the financial tips and trends
Report: Get the news you need to make the most of your finances.
Webinars and Events
Objective: Attend a webinar in person or virtually to improve your financial wellness by learning about creating and maintaining a budget, reducing debt, and other common financial services themes.
- Sign up to attend a webinar or in-person event
- Basic training, the Service CU way: Learn about budgeting, credit scores, buying a home and more
Report: Understanding the basics and being mindful day to day will help individuals and their families achieve their financial goals and have peace of mind.