Doing what is right for our members by:
- Improving financing well-being,
- Supporting communities we serve, and
- Creating value and enduring relationships.
Utilizing cooperative principles, we will be a trusted partner providing services and resources that optimize the financial well-being of our members while contributing to the communities in which they live.
Our Commitment to Community
We support the community in countless ways, from sponsoring community events to leading the charge with innovative financial education programs or quietly making a difference through monetary donations. Community is at the forefront of everything we do.
The best part about giving back to our community is we get to do it as a team. All Service Credit Union employees are encouraged to volunteer for events and causes that they are passionate about all throughout the year.
Supporting our Communities
Just a few ways we love to support our communities
- More than 2,700 backpacks donated
- Over 2,156 volunteer hours
- Over 2,040 students reached
- Over 29 schools
- Over 3,300 Toys for Tots Donations