Enjoy the benefits of banking from your phone, tablet or smartwatch
Mobile banking gives you easy access to your account information right from your phone, tablet or smartwatch, allowing you to monitor your finances wherever you are. With just a few taps, you can view your deposit and transaction history or transfer money between accounts.
Discover how easy it is to navigate our mobile app with the following tutorials:
- Tour our mobile app
- Deposit checks remotely
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay your loan online
- Pay local with International Bill Pay
- Get account information with Alexa Voice Banking
Turn your phone into your wallet by using Apple Pay®, Android™ Pay or Samsung™ Pay* and make in store purchases without ever having to swipe your card.
Make payments with a tap of your Apple Watch®, Android Wear™, Fitbit™ or Garmin™ by connecting your Service Credit Union credit or debit card to your mobile app. Just add your info through your watch’s mobile app on compatible devices, and use anywhere you see the contactless payment symbol.
Get Account Information With Alexa Voice Banking
Check balances and account history for your accounts with voice banking through Amazon. You can add these capabilities, called Alexa Skills, to any Alexa enabled deviceusing the Alexa app. Get started.
Take a Tour of Our Mobile App
From bill pay to transfers and more, get convenient money management on the go with the Service Credit Union mobile app.
Remote Check Deposit
Save yourself some time by depositing checks with your mobile app.
How to Transfer Funds Between Accounts
Learn how to quickly and securely move money between your own accounts or to other people with online banking.
Pay Your Loan Online
Pay your Service Credit Union loan on the go with online banking or the mobile app, and simplify life with recurring payments.
Pay Local With Service Credit Union’s International Bill Pay
No matter where life takes you, you can use Service CU’s International Bill Pay service to pay bills in local currency around the world.
Get Account Information With Alexa Voice Banking
1. Skills can be enabled using the Alexa app or by visiting alexa.amazon.com. Once you locate the skill, click the Enable Skill button and proceed to Account Linking.
2. Read and accept the Alexa Skill Terms and Conditions before logging in through Account Linking.
3. On the account linking page, log in using your online banking account. You will then be prompted for MFA (multifactor authentication). After successful MFA, users must establish a 4-digit PIN, which is used with each Alexa session for authentication. (Members can change their PIN by re-linking their accounts. If a member does not use Alexa for 30 days it will ask them to re-link their account because the token expires.
4. After setting up, pose your request in the following format: “Alexa, what is the ___ for my ___ account; e.g., “What is the balance for my savings account?” If user intent is vague (e.g., an account is not specified), Alexa may ask a follow up question, such as “which account?”
5. Each session must be authorized by the voice PIN established in step 3. Sessions remain active until the skill is exited or times out. Any person with access to the voice PIN can authorize a session with a device that has already been linked.
Add Security With CardValet®
Monitor your debit and credit card activity with CardValet, and even manage your spending. Here’s how.
Mobile Banking Features
Send money to anyone for free through online banking or our mobile app.**
Log into our mobile app securely with a single touch on your iPhone.
Deposit checks directly from your mobile device or computer.***
Make payments with a tap of your Apple Watch®, Android Wear™, Fitbit™ or Garmin™ by connecting your Service Credit Union credit or debit card to your mobile app.
Earn rewards from participating vendors when you use your debit card for select purchases.
*Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android Pay works with cards from most banks: To learn more click here. Android Pay works in these stores & apps: For more information and to download the app click here. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Eligible Devices for Samsung™: Samsung S7, S7 edge, S7 active, S6, S6 edge, S6 active, S6 edge+ and Note5. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung in the United States or other countries.
**Program can be used overseas with U.S. based cell phones only.
***Must be 18 years old to deposit checks remotely. Members between the ages of 13 and 17 years old must have a parent/legal guardian accept the terms and conditions. Minimum 30 day membership prior to qualifying for program. Other restrictions apply.
Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc.
CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv Inc.
Apple Watch® is a registered mark of Apple Inc.
Fitbit Pay is a trademark of Fitbit, Inc.
Garmin Pay is a trademark of Garmin Ltd.