Save money and time by going online
Simplify your banking by registering for online banking. With Service Credit Union’s online banking services, you can view all transactions online, access electronic account statements and even deposit checks remotely*. You’ll also have earlier access to important documents, such as your tax statements.
If you have a checking account with Service Credit Union, you can pay bills online. Save money on postage with online bill pay and transfer money with ease, all from your web browser. You can even cut down on clutter by signing up for electronic communications and statements.
Online banking allows you to access your account anytime from anywhere you have internet access, making banking convenient whether you’re at home or on the road.
Signing Up for Online Banking
Ready to take care of your finances from the comfort of your home? Here’s what you’ll need to get started with online banking.
Signing Up for eCommunications in Online Banking
Cut down on clutter and get the latest updates from Service CU in real time. Here’s how to get started.
- Register for online banking by clicking here. You’ll need your member number as well as your Call 24 PIN (the last four digits of your Social Security Number), which are provided to you at the bottom of your welcome letter. If you’ve already registered, log in here. If you do not know your member number, please contact us at 800.936.7730 (U.S.) or 00800.4728.2000 (International).
- Once logged into online banking, navigate to “Statements and Documents” and accept the eCommunications agreement.
- Once accepted, you’ll be able to view eStatements and other important documents as they become available.
Pay Your Bills Online
Pay bills quickly and easily from your phone or online banking, and even set up recurring bill pay. Here’s how.
Pay Your Loan Online
Pay your Service Credit Union loan on the go with online banking or the mobile app, and simplify life with recurring payments.
Access Your 2020 Tax Documents
To view your 1098 or 1099 tax form, please follow the below instructions:
On Your Desktop/PC
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click Statements and Documents
- Select “Statements” from the drop down menu
- A window will display “You are viewing online statements for” and there will be a month/year followed by an arrow icon. Click the down arrow icon
- Change the month to December 2020
- There will be a document that shows type of “IRS Tax Report” dated Dec 31, 2020. Click the PDF icon to open it
- From this screen, you can print the PDF or save it as a file.
On Your Mobile App
- Tap “More” in your app options
- Tap “Statements”
- A window will display “You are viewing online statements for” and there will be a month/year followed by an arrow icon. Click the down arrow icon.
- Change the month to December 2020
- There will be a document that shows type of “IRS Tax Report” dated Dec 31, 2020. Click the PDF icon to open it.
Featured Membership Benefits
Get free access to your credit score, updated quarterly.
Opt in through Online Banking to receive all your credit union communications electronically.
Keep track of all your payments and save time and money by paying online from your checking account.
Deposit checks directly from your mobile device or computer.*
Send money to anyone through online banking or our mobile app.
Earn rewards from participating vendors when you use your debit card for select purchases.
Track your spending and set a budget to reach your goals more quickly.
Pay bills quickly and easily in 18 different currencies, and 40 different countries.
Access TurboTax for free through online banking.
*Must be 18 years old to deposit checks remotely. Members between the ages of 13 and 17 years old must have a parent/legal guardian accept the terms and conditions. Minimum 30 day membership prior to qualifying for program. Other restrictions apply.
TurboTax is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc.
Money Management is a trademark of MX Technologies, Inc.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.